Eggstinction Eggstinction

Feels exactly like heli attack 2 but with a dino, although you get bonus points for having a laser firing dinosaur XD

Adventure Story Adventure Story

Fantastic as always

I always enjoy playing all of your games, they never cease to amaze!!!

Looking foreward to the next one

10/10 5/5

Waterfalls 3 Waterfalls 3

Nice game, but rediculously similar to auditorium

was fun to play as the gameplay was like auditorium, best wishes on your next one

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Roflmao

im giving you a 10/10 just for making people complain about the difficulty in getting past the first wall. People just need to think outside the box, and this game kinda provides that, although it is short. Thnx for the free medals though.

-Mal

lint lint

Pretty Amusing

After 3 hours of Smash bros, any game seems pretty fun, or so i thought, luckily I eventually stumbled upon this game of yours. All of it is doable, its quite fun, love the little character, wish there was a bit more of a story line, maybe you can do a sequal to this, i dunno. At certain points of the game the landings were a bit tricky, but once again doable. I believe that this game does desreve front page, but it could have been better. Oh and luv the choice of music.

Sincerely
-Mal

:the game: :the game:

Roflmao!!!!!

I don't think I have ever laughed that hard XD

Light Cut Light Cut

Roflmao

ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhh...XD