~EnV~Untitled(WIP) ~EnV~Untitled(WIP)

I love the way the intro flows, nobody does it the way you do! XD
Looking forward to the completion of this track, as well as your many others

Also, congratulations on the new laptop

Sincerely,
-Mal

~NK~ "Nightfall" ~NK~ "Nightfall"

Awesomeness

Absolutely amazing, makes me kinda sad that you won't continue with this style

Wander of Thought - F-777 Wander of Thought - F-777

Awesome

I hope every random thing you create from now on will be as good as this, keep it up XD

{dj-N} Theory of Everything {dj-N} Theory of Everything

Woot Woot

Its been a while since Ive heard something new from you, but it was well worth the wait for something like this. Luv it. Keep up the awesome work.

Fracture [RNG] Fracture [RNG]

Luv it

-The beat, the intro, the music, keep it all up

Amazing stuff

5/5 10/10

Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG]

Really nice

Love it, really smooth compared to some other stuff iv heard, keep it up XD

5/5 10/10

[ Infiltration ] [ Infiltration ]

Well Done

Always been a fan of Three step, sounds awesome, however melody progression could have used a bit of work, other than that it sounds amazing, and keep up the good work.

sincerely yours

Still Alive - Piano Version Still Alive - Piano Version

Entertaining

Let me start off by saying that this was played quite well, duh, and that the pianist is quite talented. The tune is lacking a little bit in the tempo, but the interpretation of it is quite something. To make things even better you claim that it was all done by ear, Bravo, that is quite an accomplishment. Continue playing, continue submitting, and continue entertaining.

Sincerely

Kart-Man responds:

Thanks for the awesome review! :)

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Inspiring

Absolutely lovely. Graceful and light. It has been a while since I have heard good piano music on Newgrounds. Well done, although there are some things that could be done. First and foremost, the beginning of the song drags on a bit and can seem a bit dreary, the build up is good but doesnt get high enough in my opinion. Other than those points, this song deserves both the 10/10 and the 5/5

Oh and ending could have been a little less abrupt

I hope to see much more of this from you, my ears need this kind of pleasentness

Sincerely

broove responds:

Hi, Mal.

I appreciate your review and criticism. There are many ways how this song could flow but I tried to make things as simple as possible. Different people want to see different improvements.
I liked the ending though, it's not what you're used to.

"Positive Vibe" "Positive Vibe"

Loving it!!!!

10/10 5/5 for sure, I'd say its worthy of even Envy, well made, really catchy, and now im stuck in an endless loop listening to it XD

Rukkus responds:

haha. Thanks for the awsome review. To be compared to Envy gives me goosebumps.